Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Day Two!

Wow, today was a little harder...
I think it was mostly because Travis and I were stuck in the house because North Central Texas was pounded with storms and of course I did not want to get my little man out on that nastiness!
I managed to hang on to my calorie counting... but had to drink TONS of extra water to keep myself from grabbing some snacks that I didn't need!

Here is how I did today!

Calories I ate: 1375
Calories I burned working out:: 422

Total for the day: 953

!WOOOHOOO!

3 comments:

The Belangers said...

Goodness girl! You are doing awesome! Motivation for me to get started!!! PS. I have the bubba keg, and the mio watch!! ha ha!

Twisted Cinderella said...

You are doing wonderful! way to go!

Tasha said...

I can't wait to start on Monday...Keep up the good work.