Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Weight Watchers


I started today!
I am pretty excited about Weight Watchers, I have heard numerous amazing weight loss stories!

I have a great girlfriend of mine helping me along... I am not sure I would have been so excited without her support and encouragement!
My weigh in day is on Monday's so I will let you know how much weight I loose this first week!
I have 24 points a day plus 35 flex(anytime) points...I think I will just use my extra points in an emergency situation. Other then that I am going to try and stick to my 24 pts.

It does cost money to be a weight watchers member... I did the 3 months and found a 25% off coupon online! So, if you think about joining or checking it out... google search Weight Watchers Coupon.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Steff said...

Good luck! I've done WW before and it does work. Well, you have to work the plan which I don't always do. Anyway, I did the points too...I like to be able to eat what I want. I hope you have wonderful results!

Kudos to you for taking that first step to a healthier you! :)

Lindsey said...

Good luck Linds!!

Special K ~Toni said...

Good luck! Looks like you are well on your way! I have been thinking about this also!