Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day #3

Day 3 on calorie counting and eating healthy!
The good thing about doing this FOOD lifestyle change is that I can really eat anything I want just in small amount and keeping it within my calorie budget!
Yesterday I went to Chick-Fil-A and ate what I would normally... the grilled sandwich with NO butter on the bun and small fry... the small fry only has 280 calories (not too shabby) Of course they are NOT super healthy but I got to eat what I wanted and still ate within my goal!
I have lost 9lbs since I started... thats GRRREAT!

Here are some AWESOME recipes I have blogged about in the past!
They are FAST, Healthy and YUMMMMY!
click here

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is awesome..I am proud of you! I am sooo out of the diet/healthy mood and I need to get back on the wagon. I'll be looking here for motivation..no pressure:)

Stephanie said...

Wait a sec...you have lost 9 lbs in 3 days?? What!? I need more information. How many calories are you eating a day? Help a lady out :)